Friday, June 4, 2010

Toe Pop

If you have kids then more than likely they love candy. Ju Ju beads, milk duds, Necco wafers, gum. You name it, I am sure they have had it. OK. Maybe not the necco wafers, but tons of others. The one on my mind tonight is the ring pop.

Designed to go on the hand and provide a treat of sugary goodness, the ring pop is one of the favorites of my kids. Colors and flavors vary, but my kids have tried and enjoyed almost all of them. The one thing I didn't expect, was the eating method.

I only wish I had caught it in a video or picture. My kids, unknowingly, invented the toe pop. Why would a kid out a ring pop on their toe to eat it. I guess we have women of all ages wearing rings on their toes, why not a ring pop on a toe. I can't remember which toe it was. Doesn't matter.

Enjoy.

El Toro Negro

No comments: