Monday, November 21, 2016

Let's Play A Game

I know the last thing you want to think about right now is politics.  We just went through what most people consider one of the strangest elections anyone can remember.  My views haven't been a secret in the past, and they still aren't.  I'm not going to go into ideology here.  I am, however, pleased and hopeful with the results.

This post is going to be a game.  It has been my experience that people will behave in certain ways because of the way they think.  They will display stickers or make purchases based on their belief system.  Many may accuse me of stereotyping and I'm ok with that.  There are reasons for stereotypes, and that will be proven with this post.

This pic is one I took shortly before the election.  As soon as I saw two of the three indicators (I've purposfully left one out for the game)  I knew exactly what type of person owned this car.  I want to see if y'all can make the connection.  Based on what you can see in the pic I want to know if you can tell what make and model of car this person drives.  I am not trying to say that this car or maker is bad.  I drive a car made by this company (hint) and I have 230k miles and still going strong.  But when you put the other things together, too, it all makes so much sense.  I could have given you the school sticker and the model of car and then asked what candidate's sticker would have been on the car and the results would have been the same.  You get the idea.

There are other conclusions we could make about the owner of this car, too, but we will leave that for another time.  If you want you can leave your conclusions in the comments.

El Toro Negro


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Thanks

طراحی سايت

طراحی وب سايت

طراحی اسلايدر

سئو

طراحی لوگو

Unknown said...

top 10 best android cleaner apps by with you can clean your junk files and make more space in your phone and make your battery life high. top 5 packers and movers in delhi is the best moving and packing company in delhi ncr. Also know the Sawan somvar vrat katha vidhi 2017 and dates 2017

Anonymous said...

https://www.collegesocialmagazine.com/confined-space-course-work-and-safety-tips/