Monday, December 1, 2008

I GOT to have my Big Mac

We were on our way back from the Thanksgiving fiesta and you know that the kids can't go more than a few hours without wanting to eat.  We were easily persuaded.  We didn't want to fix anything when we got home.  

We took the trailer with us because my wife's parents bought a new house and gave us a bunch of stuff they didn't want for our upcoming garage sale.  So we were parked on the drive thru side of the McD's parallel with the drive thru line.  My wife and several kids go in to order etc.  

I am watching the kids and look over at the cars in the line and noticed this car come around the corner.  This lady didn't seem to care that her car was riding or it's rim.  She acted like nothing was wrong.  I guess some people's cars lean.  She got her food and left the Mcd's, turning on to the highway in front of the store, like nothing was the matter.

I guess that some people NEED their Big Mac, no matter what it takes.





El Toro Negro

No comments: