Monday, July 13, 2009

If Give Your Wife Your Camera....


We had a project this weekend that I (my wife) had been wanting to get done. It ended up involving 92 bags of sackcrete, five hours of hard labor by four of us (my wife was not one of them), and 105 degrees of glorious sunshine. At one time my wife came out and I had the thought that she could take a few pictures. No big deal, right?

My camera is digital and does videos too. It has a button with a picture of a camera for pictures, and if you turn the button to the picture of a video camera, it will take a video.

In these two videos she thought she was snapping pictures. You will see where she stops, pauses a moment, and then goes to the next spot, pauses (to take another pic)...

She is great and we had a good laugh together when she explained what the videos were all about. The other pics are us at work and then the final result.










El Toro Negro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i think that the videos are so padres ! haha

-Fernando