Sunday, July 5, 2009

Keep Out!!!

My parents live across the pasture from us. Sometimes not close enough and sometimes not far enough. Know what I mean? They only use two of their three bedrooms, except when someone comes to visit. At times it is a friend of my mom's. Other times it is a family member from far, far away. This weekend it is my nephew.

I'm not sure how long it has taken him to put this sign up. He has only been here for a day or two. His sister lives with my parents and that might have something to do with it. In fact, from the pic it has everything to do with it. I guess even when you live hours apart there is still that bit of sibling rivalry that is inherent in all brothers and sisters. I know my kids fuss and fight. We did when we were kids. Just one of those things in life. I thought that this was funny.


El Toro Negro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know why i cant leave a comment in the Jump! blog xD haha anyway
i will write it here
i miss all of you too
:D i cant wait to go back
gosh! i love your videos haha lol
it looks like kc is having so much fun
tori jumps so high! enough to see ATM College. haha lol
evie looks way to cute jumping haha
really enjoy all your videos :D

PARA EL PADRE MAS PADRE
Los extraño mucho a todos, y espero verlos muy pronto otra ves
los quiero mucho :D

Anonymous said...

haha and about the paper in the door it is hilarious xD