Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Shirt


I don't know if I have mentioned it before or not, but my wife and I have an embroidery shop. From time to time I will make a shirt for myself and stitch something on it. I had her order me some new T's the other day.

My buddy at work and I talk a lot of politics. We see things pretty much the same. He usually has the more insightful thoughts. He came up with the following saying, and I put it on one of my new shirts. I have been selling a few here and there. I am a capitalist, after all. It reflects what I believe and, according to the polls, what a majority of Americans are finding out.

I can't understand the arrogance of Obama, Nancy, Harry, Washington, and the left. I am encouraged to hear that old folks and doctors are dropping like flies from the AARP and the AMA. I am encouraged by the town hall meetings and the frustration that our citizens are doling out. I am glad to see our elected officials worried about 2010.

Anyway... here is the shirt, front and back.


El Toro Negro

No comments: