Sunday, September 6, 2009

Health Scare

As you know there is a great deal of discussion about "health care reform" or "insurance reform" as it is now being called. Me. I am at a loss as to what the heck the politicians of this country are thinking.

First let me say that the whole debate is being framed wrong. All we hear is what form the heath industry should be changed to or how it is going to be paid for, not to mention rationing or lack of availability. I have yet to hear a Senator or Representative say what I think to be the most important fact (perhaps they have and I haven't heard about it). It is not the proper role of the Federal Government to have any control of our health care. At most it should be left to the States. You know, the tenth amendment thing. It is an over reaching grab for control of our lives. Once they control our health and with the growing welfare state, they will virtually complete the enslavement of the citizenry of this country. Who dares defy the government. No Health Care For You!

They current grab for control has absolutely nothing to do with improving the quality of care. You haven't heard anyone say that the care will improve, or even stay the same (it can't). You haven't heard them say they will enroll themselves in the program. They aren't one of us. How dare we demand they live under the same rules as the common people.

I have heard the libs SAY that if everyone just gave a little we would be able to take care of everyone. Sounds great, right. But that's not what the are DOING. They aren't asking everyone to GIVE a little. They aren't even saying if we take a little from everyone. They are wanting to take nothing from some, a little form middle, and a disproportionate amount from the producers of the country. It makes me want to puke.

Heaven forbid we say anything. Heaven forbid we go to a public forum and voice our view. Who wouldn't be forceful when the alternative is to allow this nation to be destroyed from within. Why have we not heard one single solitary free market solution from a politician. There are about a dozen ideas that I have reviewed that would defiantly improve our current system. But they would not enslave us. They would not indebt us to the Government. They would not increase the power of Washington.

Let me pause to apologize. I have so much running through my mind that a lot gets lost, and I am afraid that a lot is disjointed. But I hope that you at least get the drift of my feelings. I hate what I am seeing happen. Let us all not only voice our opinions, but let us take action. Write, call and attend. Join and support groups that peacefully advocate liberty and freedom (two words you will not hear the libs use). Pray that God will direct our paths and the paths of our leaders. And finally, let's all REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER.

El Toro Negro




No comments: