Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Love Bugs

Having come from East Texas I know how bad love bugs can be. Let me make it clear that I hate them. They stink and taste bad. I find them of no use.

Thankfully we don't have that many up here where I live. I think it has something to do with pine trees. I was, however, watching one (really two) a few days ago and it got my wondering. Just where are they flying to? Have you ever watched them. They just fly around, seemingly with no purpose. Are they bored? Are they looking for food? If so, are they just hoping to stumble across something to eat? They definitely have no rhyme or reason to where they are going. It couldn't be a mating thing because this one was already hooked up. Is it a defensive thing? Don't think so. I just don't get it.

El Toro Negro

No comments: