Saturday, October 17, 2009

Obama Protest

Former ACORN attorney and now President Obama was in town on Oct 16, 2009 for a Points of Light ceremony. There was a protest of his policies that was held in conjunction to his visit, which I attended and participated in. My guess is somewhere between 2 and 3 thousand. Here are some of the pictures I took.


This I took this one because of her sign (and the other's shirt). I promise. The two balls say Obama and ACORN.



One of my friends bet me that there wold be no one of color there.
At the bottom of this pic is a woman and her family from El Salvador that I met.





We wondered if this was a sniper sent to make sure the radical right wing, racist, gun toting, Bible clinging, God fearing, possible terrorists stayed under control.

No comments: