Thursday, January 14, 2010

WOW

Well, it has been a long time since I posted anything. At least a couple of months. Not sure exactly why. Perhaps because of six kids and a wife. Makes life a bit busy. Could also be that I have just chosen to use my time in other areas of interest.

One of the things that I am sure has caused me not to post is that I have been very bummed about what is going on politically in this country. It has made me just want to vomit. Literally. Do not be mistaken. I am just as aggravated about what is going on. It is just that I have wanted to bury my head in the sand.

So I spend some time tonight going through some of my thoughts. No, not so much that.... just rambling. I have some things that I will be writing about very soon. Perhaps tonight. We will see. For now.........

El Toro Negro

No comments: