Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Proof of Normalcy

It has already been explained that the reason I started this blog was to show to my wife and the rest of the world that I am completely normal.  

I got a new cell phone a month ago.  I'm sure all of you are familiar with new cell phones.  The come with thin plastic covers on the screens and key pads.  The purpose is to keep it from getting scratched, right?  People spend lots of money on covers and cases to keep their phones from being unnecessarily scratched.  To me, it comes with free scratch protection.  So I leave these thin protective covers on as long as they will stay.  It keeps the scratches down and doesn't cost me anything.  I can put off buying a case or cover (if I get one at all).  Who doesn't like to save money, or keep their phone scratch free, for that matter?  

Yep, you guessed it.  My wife thinks I am crazy for leaving them on.  Now, I do have to admit that the free covers are nearing the end of their usefulness.  As the pictures show, they are beginning to peel and come off.  So it looks like I am going to have to find a way to keep them on for a while longer or go with out.  I keep you posted.  









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey just want to say hi! really quick
and i wanna know why you havent been online learning some spanish with me xD haha
anyway your celphone is the coolest one
i cant wait 4 u & trey to come.
of course if you come.
tacos, guacamole and some playa are waiting 4 u .

miss all of you

xD
EL TORO BLANCO