Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The iTouch

The iTouch

We just bought a new MacBook.  The promotional deal included a free iTouch.  You buy it and they send you a rebate.  My wife was all over the free ipod.  The kids and I have one but she doesn't like all the classic country or old rock.  I didn't think much of it 'till she got it set up and I found out that it could access our wireless network here at the house.  Up 'till now my bathroom breaks involved a hand held yahtzee game (high score around 730).  The iTouch has a youtube icon and I now take it with me instead of the yahtzee.  Right now I am into "funny".  I can't believe that there is so much stuff on there.  My wife wanted to know why in the world I was laughing so hard while doing my business.  If they weren't $300 I would buy another one and put it on shelf (next to the dusty yahtzee) in my bathroom.  Seeing a cat spinning around, dangling from a ceiling fan only to be thrown off just killed me.  And those Japanese commercials and game shows.  Those guys are insane.








No comments: