Monday, October 20, 2008

Not in My Sync

We have been married for about 15 years.  One of the things that I love about my wife is her hair.  It is long and thick and not yet gray.  One of the things I don't like is that she sheds... like crazy.  

In our last house we had one bathroom.  Only one.  For eight of us.  I knew that their was a hair problem because fairly often I would have to clean the drain.  Not a fun thing to do.  It is really slimy with all the soap.  My question is how in the world does it get in the sink?  Shouldn't it come out in the tub or shower?  I don't recall seeing her stand over the sink and shake her head.  But with three girls,well, I should have expected it, right?  

I thought in our new house I wouldn't have to deal with this issue quite so often.  In our bathroom we have a his and her sink.  She has this sitting area where she can do her makeup and hair.  What I never expected was to find these really long hairs in MY sink.  I really am beginning to think that she is sneaking in when I am not around and placing her hair in my sink for me to find.   

We have been in this house about six months and I have already had to clean out her sink.  I don't know what to do to fix this problem.  My wife claims that there is no fix.  It just happens.  Well, love knows no bounds.

El Toro Negro



I am adding this just to see if y'all can guess what this is.  It is driving my wife crazy.





1 comment:

shellkb1 said...

the picture looks like kernals of popcorn...to me anyway