Sunday, November 9, 2008

Smelly Smell

One thing that I have noticed is that women smell.  Now ordinarily that would not be a compliment and I'm not really sure it is now, other than to say that women generally smell more pleasant than men.  As we prepared to leave for church I quizzed my wife on the smell subject.  It seems that she always puts on her smell stuff rather strong.  The reason seems to have something to do with that you have to put it on really strong in order for it to last.  

I'm not sure how it is calculated.  Do you put on twice as much as you need for two hours of "smell good" in order to get four hours worth?  What the heck do you have to do to get eight hours on smell good?  My wife puts it on fairly strong in the morning before the half hour ride to church and the three hours we are there.  My wife wouldn't give me the formula to calculate the application rate.  I have to assume that it is a closely guarded secret.  I just feel sorry for the first few folks that have to smell it so strong.  I think that that is part of the formula which reads something like this. 

 "Be sure to adjust the application rate for the number of people you are not trying to convince that you always smell this way who will smell you before you get to the people you are trying to convince that you always smell this good, for they will dilute or absorb some of your smelliness, lessening the amount of time that you will have the smell good ora.  This adjustment in application is critical in order to keep smelling until you have seen the last person that you want to think that you smell this way always.  You must also factor in whether men or women are the last ones you are trying to impress, for men are much easier (to impress), given the sharp contrast in their smell and yours.  If the end smeller is of mixed gender you had better go extra strong, just in case."

I can only imagine the rest of the calculating formula. But for the record, I am glad that women smell good.

El Toro Negro








No comments: