Friday, February 13, 2009

Buzzzzzzzz


You already know that I have a good buddy that works with me at UPS that also is a "Water Man" in the Hallie Nation.  From time to time he does other work like laying water line for folks.  For several days I worked for him putting pipe together, running errands, and doing some digging (he sits on the backhoe or trencher watching).  While playing highway department worker, ie. I stood watching him dig with the backhoe, I felt a sharp pain under the sleeve of my shirt.  I pulled the sleeve up and a bee, or something, flew away, leaving a stinger pumping poison into my flesh.  Now normally, all the times I have been stung be a bee, I have never had any problems with a single bee sting, but this time it hurt like heck.  It left a welt with an outer redness and a scab.  My wife didn't give me much sympathy.  

El Toro Negro


No comments: