Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ride Baby Ride

This could be an ongoing post, due to the fact that I have so much to say about this subject.

Everyone goes to WalMart, right?  Over the last few years it has become a necessity to cater to every group out there.  Lately it has been fat people.  You have all seen these carts that are in certain stores right when you walk in.  No, not the buggies, but the battery powered scooters.  

Nine times out of ten they are ridden by a fat slob that is in no way disabled, other than the lack of desire to be a tad more fit.  I know, they have a hormone imbalance, it is a disease, etc.  They can't help it.  Just don't ever take a look at what is in the cart that they riding on, and don't look at the "credit card"  they are paying with.  "Just put that on my Lone Star card."  

So I get it that there are a ton of people that are too lazy to walk more that two parking spaces from their car to the store, thus the mandatory 35% of parking lots that are dedicated to handicapped drivers.  I never knew there were so many.  I think AARP sends you a tag automatically when you join up.  And they must coordinate their shopping.  They are never all or almost all full.  What gives?  Now they need the scooters.

What I saw the other day sparked this post.  I was in the shopatorium and saw a woman on a scooter (I wish I would have had my camera).  She wasn't fat, but she was a slob.  She had no bra, hardly any teeth and no shoes.  I guess she didn't want to get her feet dirt.  I am not exactly sure what group she was a part of that caused her not to be able to push a buggy.  The I'm From East Texas group or the Displaced Katrina Parasites group.  

El Toro Negro

No comments: