Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stow Away

A week or so ago my wife opens the back door to the porch and screams.  She was scared by a big fat possum.  He lumbered off and we forgot about it.  A day or so age I was in the garage with my wife.  We were separated by our suburban.  I was working on something and my wife was cleaning.  All of a sudden she screams and squalls, running backwards out of the garage, saying something like there's something alive in there.

There were three or four boxes stacked on one another and in the top one, with the flaps closed, was the possum, asleep.  Apparently he had taken up residency in our garage.  After talking my wife back in the garage to see what it was that was alive, I took it out and sent it on its way.  I only wish I would have had my VDO camera to catch her running for the house.
































El Toro Negro

No comments: