Thursday, February 26, 2009

How's it Hangin'?

Off and on, mostly on, my dad, and sometimes I, grow a garden.  Some years are good and some not so good.  Sometimes the snap beans do really well and other times its the potatoes that do well.  We have had a hard time with broccoli and carrots over the years.  This year we planted both.

Most everything is dead and gone.  Today I saw dad cleaning out the winter stuff in the garden in preparation for spring.  I walked over to talk.  He mentioned that the carrots had done better than expected and we dug some up.  My kids like carrots, especially for after school snack.  

There are times when you need a pick me up.  Something funny that just make you chuckle.  Today I saw something that did just that.  Here it is.  I hope it helps brighten your day too.




El Toro Negro


No comments: