Thursday, March 19, 2009


We go on small trips several times a year.  Usually we go the the grandparents or great grandparents.  The trips range from three hours to seven or eight hours.  As is usually the case, I drive.  About one trip in ten I get sleepy and ask my wife to drive.

I am not sure what it is that makes a woman think she needs to take so much crap with her when she travels.  It is common with ALL women.  As if that wasn't bad enough, my wife thinks she has to have half of that crap with her in the front seat.  I guess she might have an emergency and need her mail from a week ago, or some grocery ads from the local news paper.  

Normally I don't care how much junk she puts in the floorboard at her feet.  She sits Native American (formerly Indian) style anyway.  But, on those occasions where I ask her to drive, it is a pain for me.  Just look at what is at my feet.

El Toro Negro

No comments: