Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Entertainment


You run across things in life that truly make you stop and appreciate how much family can mean. They give you so much in the way of love and learning, and at times they do things that make you giggle.

My wife got a Wii Fit for her birthday, not that she needed it, but it's good to be fit, right? Well, she has had it a couple of days and has had to fight the kids for time on it, even the baby. Below is a picture from my phone of "her" working out. I would have posted a video, but I'm afraid of the consequences.

I just got a kick out of the kids. They are right in there, giving their support to her, and entertaining me. What a good time we will have in a few years at a reunion looking at this picture. (For purposes of marital longevity I have decided to remove the image of my wife from this photo, Not that she threatened me.)


El Toro Negro

No comments: