Friday, June 12, 2009

Her Too?

Something happened recently that confirmed that I am not crazy or weird and that I am, in fact, normal, at least compared to a friend of my wife's.  

My wife and I have some friends that moved from our town a couple of years ago.  We hear from them or about them from time to time.  They were just your average, all around good family, a bit a the cool side if I do say so.  My wife and the mother of this family were good friends.

You are aware that my wife thinks I am crazy for even having a blog, mush less posting anything on it.  I doubt that it is the content that drives her crazy.

Recently, I was contacted by this friend, and low and behold, she has a blog, and posts regularly.  http://notsohotmom.blogspot.com/  She has a ton of stuff on it.  I haven't read it all yet, but some of her post would fall into the crazy category.  

So you know what that means.  If she, being normal and on the cool side, has a blog and post regularly, then I must be normal, and dare I say it, a bit on the cool side of the spectrum too.  It may be a stretch, but I'm not sad that I found out this tidbit of information.  At least it makes me feel a bit better.

El Toro Negro 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bueno, espero sepas como leer mi mensaje...
If not no problem I will write in English.
Thanks for your message on my blog.
I have a RadioWeb http://equilibriumradio.listen2myradio.com/ i read my poems and play good music. Also I have a virtual gallery of my work http://arturomora.equilibriumcr.com/ .

Please feel free to write on my blog or to my email teseo79@gmail.com .

Pura Vida!!
desde costa rica!

Anonymous said...

hey dad, did you read the mail that i send to you ?