Monday, June 29, 2009

Feed Me


I have some friends that love to eat. I'm sure that you have them too. Heck, I love to eat. In fact, I'm addicted to it. I have to eat pretty much every day. Of these friends some enjoy it more than others.

I have a friend that talks a lot. I've written about this friend before. Doesn't matter what it is that he talks about about and in fact at times he repeats himself just to have something to say. More than once or twice a week he tells me about programs he watches on the food network. I have to say that I have never been all that interested in what goes on on the food network, but I never gave it a chance. Over the last week or so I have watched some of these challenge shows. The ones where they get a bunch on stuff and a secret ingredient and have to make a five course meal. I've ever watched some that are cake or desert challenges. I don't want to tell you this but I have even DVRed some.

Well, I have a boy that tends to like to eat also. I grabbed a picture of him tonight before supper. I think he is ready to get his grub on.


El Toro Negro


No comments: