Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stall Hogs

I know some of you hate when I blog about bathroom stuff, ie the Ipod.  Tough.  Just wait till I get to the fart posts.

I have noticed this before, but it became a peeve of mine this week while skiing in Colorado.  We have to go during the busiest week of the season, at least the first two days we were there were crowded.  It took us about half an hour longer to arrive which made us a bit late for the ski school the kids were enrolled in.  (Everyone else was late too.)  The lift lines were crazy, at least at the bottom lifts.  If you stayed up on the mountain and went in the singles line (not necessarily a place to meet chicks) it wasn't too bad.

Now my recently realized peeve.  I went to the bathroom and found a line for the stalls.  I know that this is a common occurrence for women for I have seen their lines come out of the bathroom, wind around the room and then continue out the door.  I see it all the time.  No wonder they are always so irritable.  They must have primping stations in each stall for the lines to get so long.

There were two guys ahead of me so I had a minute.  I noticed that the urinals were about half full the whole time I waited.  I also noticed that a couple of the guys in the stalls were only peeing.  What the heck.  After I thought about it I remembered times when I have followed behind guys into a bathroom and have seen them pass up the empty urinals to go to a stall only to pee.  It always seemed strange but never bothered me until I had to wait on some stall pee-ers to get a stall.  

Why would you not use the urinal on the wall?  As long as you observe the spot on the wall rule everything is fine.  Is there some issue that I have never thought about?  Me, I'm in favor of bringing back the trough.  You can stack a lot of guys down a trough.  No lines.  Are men so worried about being seen that they can't take the chance?  I don't get it.  

Just use the dang urinals to pee and we will never have the lines that the women have.  

El Toro Negro

No comments: